A raised platform made from structural steel is so strong you only need a limited number of pillars.
This enables you to achieve uninterrupted space above and below which offers unlimited flexibility for utilisation of space. For example, you may want to utilise the ground floor as a workshop, for storage or manufacturing or packing area.
- Design tailored to the shape of the site and the load-bearing performance required
- Provides the greatest amount of usable space on top and the least possible obstructions underneath
- Shelving can be easily added above or below the floor
- Can accommodate multi-tier application
- Flooring comprises either plywood, solid wood or steel sheets. Customer needs to confirm with their relevant fire engineer or local municipality.
- Engineers certificate can be provided
- Designed in accordance with SABS.